If you have any questions regarding the Terms & Conditions listed below, please don’t hesitate to contact the salon.
PROCESSES IN SALON REGARDING COVID
- We politely ask if you are feeling unwell on the day of your appointment to call us to reschedule.
- We have removed the face mask restrictions leaving the choice to wear one to the individuals discretion. Although our staff may no longer be wearing face masks, they are more than happy to, should this make you feel more comfortable. You can let us know when you arrive on the day as we will still have plenty of disposable masks available for staff and clients to use.
- When you arrive for your appointment, if the front door is locked, please ring our doorbell to let us know you have arrived.
- We have now brought back magazines and our usual drinks menu!
- We are able to accept cash and card payments however as we expect to have low amount of cash available we will not be able to offer cashback for tipping.
RESTRICTIONS ON BEAUTY SERVICES
- We are advising our clients to wait 48hrs following a vaccination before visiting us for all beauty treatments.
- If you regularly have Beauty Tinting services such as Eyebrow and Lash Tints you will no longer need a new Allergy Alert Test following a vaccination unless; It is your first vaccination, it is a new vaccination or you had a reaction to your vaccination. This means those of you who are having their boosters, with no reactions, will not need a new Beauty Allergy Alert Test, providing they have not gone more than 6 months since their last treatment (of the same kind).
- Some medical conditions or medications may restrict or prevent us from safely carrying out certain treatments on you. The main conditions are displayed by a code in the treatment description on our website but there may be further restrictions for other medical conditions not listed. If you are unsure, please do call ahead of your appointment to check to avoid any disappointment on the day.
- If you are visiting us for the first time or has been more than 6 months since you have visited us please arrive 10 minutes early for your beauty treatment as we will need you to fill in a consultation form prior to the commencement of your treatment.
- The Cutting Company Loyalty Cards are issued by and remain the property of the Cutting Company.
- For each full pound spent you will receive 1 point. Each 100 points collected is worth £1.00 to spend on products in store. Points cannot be redeemed against hair or beauty services.
- The Cutting Company reserve the right to without notice:
- terminate the scheme
- decline to issue Loyalty cards
- withdraw or cancel the loyalty card or scans collected
- alter or amend the terms & conditions of the Cutting Company Loyalty Card scheme.
- The Cutting Company Loyalty Card, and any scans collected are not transferable.
- The Cutting Company Loyalty Card has no cash value.
- To collect points for a transaction, your Cutting Company Loyalty Card must be presented at the till.
- Some purchases may be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of the Cutting Company.
- Minimum amount for redemption is £1.00
- Cutting Company Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Card must be produced in person to be redeemed (cannot be redeemed over the phone)
- A Cutting Company Gift Card can be used in full or part payment for hair & beauty services and/or products.
- The minimum spend needed to activate a Cutting Company Gift Card is £15.
- When products are purchased using a Cutting Company Gift Card, no change will be given in cash but any balance remaining will be left on the Gift Card. Where a Gift Card holder wishes to buy services / products with a value higher than the balance on the Gift Card, he/she will be required to pay the difference in value.
- The balance on a Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or gift vouchers in any format. If we agree to provide a refund for products purchased using a Gift Card, the amount of the purchase price paid using a Gift Card will be reimbursed by being added to a Gift Card.
- Please look after the Cutting Company Gift Card and treat it like cash. We do not maintain information on the holders of Gift Cards and therefore, if a Gift Card is used without the consent of the Gift Card holder or is lost, stolen or damaged we cannot replace or reimburse the balance on the Gift Card.
- The Cutting Company may vary these terms and conditions for legal, security or regulatory reasons or may suspend or discontinue the Gift Card scheme where necessary due to circumstances beyond The Cutting Company’s reasonable control.
- The Cutting Company Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
CLARINS FOR ME
- Clarins for me cards are not transferrable and can only be used by the card holder.
- To qualify for C Points, the purchase of Clarins products must be made at The Cutting Company. Clarins products purchased elsewhere will not qualify.
- One C point is awarded for every £10 spent on Clarins products in a single transaction and not part thereof.
- The correct number of C points and barcodes or receipts as proof of purchase must be attached to the card before sending it to Clarins. Incorrectly completed cards will be returned to the accountholder concerned.
- C points may only be redeemed in values of 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 or 50 for one or more products in the Clarins range with a value of £20, £30, £40, £50, £60, £70, £80, £90 or £100 respectively.
- C points may not be used in part payment for Clarins products.
- C points have no value except when redeemed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- No product over the value of £100 may be claimed as part of the loyalty scheme.
- This offer runs from 1st June 2022 until 31st May 2023. To be valid, all claims must be received by Clarins before this date. Any unspent C points left after this date will become invalid.
- The complimentary gift will be sent to the address marked on your car, subject to availability of stock. From receipt of your card by Clarins, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Clarins make no charge for postage and packing.
- Where the cardholders chosen gift is out of stock, Clarins will supply at its discretion a substitute product of a similar type or value.
- The complimentary gift cannot be exchanged or refunded. This does not affect the cardholder’s statutory rights.
- The promoter of this offer is Clarins (UK) Ltd, 10 Cavendish Place, London, W1G 9DN.
- Clarins for me participants must be a resident in the UK and gifts will only be sent to addresses in the UK.
- Clarins (UK) Ltd and The Cutting Company reserves the right to change, amend or cancel this promotion without prior notice at any time at its absolute discretion. If Clarins (UK) Ltd believes that you have breached these terms or acted in a manner which may bring disrepute to Clarins or the scheme then the accrued C points balance may be terminated without prior notice and the gift will not be sent you.
- To take advantage of this promotion you must be aged 18 years or over.
- You must not use the scheme for any commercial gain including and without limitation the selling, transferring or auctioning of any gifts received or points accrued.
- Not more than 10 completed cards per household can be redeemed during the period of this promotion (as referred to in Clause 9 above).
- Your information will be held by Clarins and The Cutting Company in accordance with the Data Protection Regulations. Your privacy is very important to us and we will not sell or otherwise pass on your details to other companies or organizations. Clarins will use the date on your card for the purpose of the ‘Clarins for me’ promotion.
A charge will be made for late cancellations (less than 24 hours notice) or missed appointments.